2D5D

Two dimensional representations of five dimensional objects

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Done!!!

I have finished two things!

This is the wrist-thing based on Severina's Anticraft Asphyxiation pattern


I made it with 2 motifs, and the rose started with smaller circle and 3-chain petals. I also sewed it up on both sides so that it slips over the wrist.

Zephyr was going to model this one, but she won't sit still. She tried to slip her head through it - maybe she wants a new collar.

The second thing is this simple triangle shawl made with Farmhouse Yarn. I started it long ago at Circles then knit most of it in the hospital waiting room.


I really like the subtle varigation of the yarn. The whole thing is done in twisted garter stitch.


And a button, for upload

2 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Just happened to come over your blog.
    I LOVE the wrist-band. Amazing!
    /Anna

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Severina said…

    Very pretty! And it matches you nailpolish, or is that the other way around?

    I'm thinking I should've done mine as a wrist thingy instead of a choker...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home