2D5D

Two dimensional representations of five dimensional objects

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New plan

I've decided to really make an effort to finish some unfinished things before I start on anything else. UFOs:

1. Asphyxiation wrist thing!

Progress: Blocking! I realize I don't really have any sewing pins, so I'm using safety pins

2. Aforementioned crochet sleeveless sweater/vest

Just needs sewing up, attaching of buttons, and collar

3. Triangle shawl

I actually finished this technically, but then I decided that instead of adding a fringe, I would use the rest of the yarn to make it bigger. So I'm actually pretty close to being done with this.

4. A ribbon-yarn drop-stitch scarf

that I started long ago (well, that would be a few months ago when I first started learning to knit, actually). It was too hard for me at the time, but I should be able to do it by now.

5. Knucks:

I made one (all except the finishing and the very last bit of the cuff). Of course, since there are 2 total to be made, I'm not all that close to done-ness on this one.

6. Hat for my husband.

I actually had made him a hat, and he wore it a few times, but then I decided that I didn't like it and unraveled it. So now I really have to re-make it.

I think that's all.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Scott said…

    So you unravelled his hat because you decided you didn't like it? He didn't have a say?

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    He said that was OK as long as I made a new one before it got cold

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Scott said…

    Yeah, but you were probably halfway through the unravelling by then.

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Xolo said…

    You certainly know how things work around here, Scott.

    I liked the hat - but I am sure I will like the new one too. And there is no danger of it getting cold around here anytime soon.

    You need to add SCHOOL to your list, Sara. You need to be done with school!

    Oh, wait, this is a yarn related blog. Never mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home