2D5D

Two dimensional representations of five dimensional objects

Monday, August 07, 2006

blocking progress on wrist asphyxiator

One of my many downfalls is that I have a strange adversion to blocking and sewing up knit and crochet items. Why? I don't know. I actually have an entire sleeveless sweater all done except for the sewing - and I can't bring myself to get to the sewing part. I do truly love seamless stuff.

I was going to put up some pictures, but blogger won't let me. So it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Severina said…

    You don't really have to block it. I won't make you! I hate blocking and sewing crap together with a passion. I'll knit for weeks and then when it comes to sewing it all up I toss it aside and hope the brownies do it for me while I sleep.

    They never do, the rat bastards.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home